Wednesday 22 July 2015

Ducking Universe.

I know I haven't written in a while. It's not really something I feel I need at the moment, not any more. But right now, I can't think of somewhere better to shout and scream and rave.

There is someone very special in my life, whom I love more than I could possibly say. You might have heard of him, I literally can't remember if he's in any of my posts or not.
But his family have had such a streak of bad luck that I can't even fathom what to do. I admire and am proud of his reaction to everything, but I can't help but want to scream at the universe. This family DOES NOT DESERVE THIS. They are good, kind, considerate people - all of them, or the generation I know at least - and I hate that these things are happening. They're all out of their control. And it is so fucking unfair. Everything happens for a reason but also bad things happen to good people. It changes them. I know because I'm sure that my landlady is a now-angry, good person. I don't want this family to change. I love and admire them. But I hope to heaven that everything works out because this is so not what they need, have asked for, deserve, anything. I hope to God that this gets better because I know they need some light in their lives.

May He have mercy.

Cait.X

No comments: